It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. E.E. Cummings
You are braver than you believe, Stronger than you seem and Smarter than you think. Christopher Robin
If you can make a girl laugh you can make her do anything Marilyn Monroe
A girl can wait for the right man to come along but in the meantime that still doesn't mean she can't have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones. Cher
Beneath the make-up & behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world. Marilyn Monroe


Sunday, December 19, 2010

What I want...

Last night someone asked me what it was that I looked for in a guy && I didn't really have an answer. I don't really "look" for something in someone, I just know what I want when I see it. The more I thought about that I thought maybe that's not a great idea. If I don't know what I want then how will I know if I am settling or if I am with someone for the wrong reasons. I have to know before I take that step with someone that who that person is && what I need are the same thing. So i decided to try to formulate what it is that I want && so I will start with what I said last night...

I want someone who makes me smile. Someone who I have fun with. I don't really like jerks I just end up going after them because I need to be challenged. Nice guys don't challenge me and I can't stand to be bored.

And that is about as far as I got last night but I want to take it a little bit farther. I don't mean I need to lay down my ideal Blonde haired, Blue-eyed boy, Roughly 6 ft tall boy with a thing for redheads. :) But here are just a few things that I do want...

I want a man who will go to church with me. Someone who will wrestle with me & sometimes let me win [[or at least get a hit in]]. :) Someone who will go dancing with me & not laugh at me when I suck at it! Someone who will go out and do things with me, like hiking or camping. Someone who wont lie to me... Even it's going to hurt me. I want someone who will tell me when I'm wrong, quite literally fight with me but in the end always tell me they love me for being so passionate. Someone who will hug me for a ridiculously long time && kiss me on the forehead. Someone who will stand up for me. Someone who is NOT overly cheesy because that's annoying but who will send me Good Morning text messages. :)

Okay I think I'm done for now. That was fun && I feel much more informed about what I want and well quite honestly... deserve!

No comments:

Post a Comment