It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. E.E. Cummings
You are braver than you believe, Stronger than you seem and Smarter than you think. Christopher Robin
If you can make a girl laugh you can make her do anything Marilyn Monroe
A girl can wait for the right man to come along but in the meantime that still doesn't mean she can't have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones. Cher
Beneath the make-up & behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world. Marilyn Monroe


Thursday, December 23, 2010

I changed my mind...

So as much as I hate to admit it... I freakin' love Taylor Swift. I have always said she defines my life. I use her songs as anthems more often than I ever like to admit, but the other day I was listening to my Zune and I was skipping past all the Taylor Swift songs... Love Story, Forever&Always, You Belong With Me, White Horse, etc. And then I realized that Taylor Swift does not define my life... She's fun, her songs are cute, but nope... That is not my life. On the other hand... Miranda Lambert, She does define my life! Yes... I changed my mind. I'm over Taylor Swift and now I am a Miranda Lambert fan! :)

Well, I'll keep drinkin' and you'll keep gettin' skinnier
I'm just like you, only prettier

Hey White Liar.
Truth comes out a little at a time.

Life ain't hard but it's too long livin' like some country song
Trade the truth in for a lie, cheatin' really ain't a crime
I'm givin' up on love 'cause love's given up on me.

And somehow you made me smile when I was sad
You took a chance on a bruised and beaten heart
And then you realized you wanted what you had
I guess I should have been more like that.

Well those pretty little girls, they're all the same.
But they'll damn well know my name.

If he wants a fight, well now he's got one
And he ain't seen me crazy yet...
I'm gonna show him what little girls are made of
Gunpowder and lead.


Yeah. It's official. I love her music. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment