It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. E.E. Cummings
You are braver than you believe, Stronger than you seem and Smarter than you think. Christopher Robin
If you can make a girl laugh you can make her do anything Marilyn Monroe
A girl can wait for the right man to come along but in the meantime that still doesn't mean she can't have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones. Cher
Beneath the make-up & behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world. Marilyn Monroe


Sunday, March 27, 2011

Relationships...

Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free till they find someone just as wild to run with them.


So you'll have to take my dating advice with a grain of salt because to be honest I'm the most anti-relationships person you'll meet. I don't have the time or patience for a relationship and to be honest I haven't honestly found someone worth slowing down for... Right now my life is about fun and that's about it. I have a complete aversion to commitment so if you want MY theory on dating I'll sum it up in a quote from one of my favorite movies...


What I need is someone in my bed at 2am who I don't have to lie to or have breakfast with.


Having said that my friends come to be alot with their problems and questions and I wanted to put together just a few pieces of advice I have come up with...



  • If a guy treats you like crap it's because he doesn't give a crap. Just like if a guy doesn't call you it's because he doesn't want to call you. If he is not trying to get ahold of you it ultimately means he isn't that into you...

  • Second chances rarely work. There is a reason you broke up and no matter what it will come back up.

  • Don't settle for less than you imagined. You will be tempted to simply because you want to be with someone in particular. Don't.

  • Having sex is not dating. Don't confuse it. Just because he will sleep with you doesn't mean he wants you.

  • Be confident. Confidence is sexy.

  • Keep the past in the past. Don't constantly talk about your ex or his past mistakes. Move. On.

Hmmm... Well I guess that's all for now but here's a couple pieces of advice from my very favorite song...


25% of all men are unstable. 25% of all men can't be faithful.


30% of them don't mean what they say && 10% of the remaining 20 is gay.


So...


1. Don't be a booty call. If don't respect you girl you gonna forget you girl.


2. If he's in a relationship and he will cheat on here then he will cheat on you.


3. Tell him that your celibate and if he wants some of your goodies he gonna have to work for them.


4. Be the person you wanna find. Don't be a nickel out there looking for a dime.


15% of all mean got a complex. 15 % of all men don't practice safe sex.


20% of them are from homes without a father. So there's a 50/50 chance that you'll marry a coward.


&& now for a random quote...


When it comes to relationships maybe we're all in glass houses and we shouldn't throw stones. Because you can never really know. Some people are settling down. Some are settling. And some people refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies...


No comments:

Post a Comment