It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. E.E. Cummings
You are braver than you believe, Stronger than you seem and Smarter than you think. Christopher Robin
If you can make a girl laugh you can make her do anything Marilyn Monroe
A girl can wait for the right man to come along but in the meantime that still doesn't mean she can't have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones. Cher
Beneath the make-up & behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world. Marilyn Monroe


Sunday, December 1, 2013

7 things that cross my mind a lot.

1. How much I love my boyfriend. And that's weird for me. I have never been the relationship type and I definitely have never liked commitment but every day I get a little more comfortable and I find myself wondering why I spent so long running from this.

2. I miss my mom. We had a rocky relationship but I spend every day wishing I had one more with her. I'm living a pretty surreal life right now. Life goes on and you find a routine and a new "normal" but it never seems quite right again. Sometimes you wanna cry but you can't because everyone expects you to just be okay by now. You aren't though. I don't know if you ever are again...

3. I need to get in shape. I tell myself over and over again that I'm gonna start running, eating right but I don't and I hate myself for it.

4. Just how much my life has changed in the past year. A year ago I wouldn't have left my house unless getting messed up was an option and I couldn't actually have a "fun night" with less than a bottle (or a few lines depending on my drug of choice for the night). These days my most fun nights are spent playing board games or watching sports. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

5. Finances. How do I get there from here? I have goals and plans and ideas but I just don't always see the way out. Learning to trust God in this area is not the easiest thing.

6. All things Redemption. Set lists for worship. Lesson plans for RED kidz. Ideas for the tween ministry, Sparkle. Seriously at work some days I get completely lost in ideas and planning! Too excited about what God is doing in and through the church for the city of LaVergne.

7. The future in general. My future husband, kids, job. Will I actually go back to school? Will I keep the promises I made to my friends? Will I make a difference? And on and on and on it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment