It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. E.E. Cummings
You are braver than you believe, Stronger than you seem and Smarter than you think. Christopher Robin
If you can make a girl laugh you can make her do anything Marilyn Monroe
A girl can wait for the right man to come along but in the meantime that still doesn't mean she can't have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones. Cher
Beneath the make-up & behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world. Marilyn Monroe


Saturday, November 30, 2013

8 ways to win my heart.

1. Don't be a pushover. If you always let me win I'm going to get bored real quick. So argue with me but don't put me down to prove your point. That wont get you anywhere either.
2. Love sports and talk sports with me. I may be a girl but I love them too.
3. Take pictures with me. All the time. Especially in those cheesy booths at the movies and the mall. I sincerely love those things!
4. Brush my hair out of my face gently when you're talking to me. Kiss me on the forehead and the tip of the nose. It's the simple touches that melt my heart.
5. Compliment me. Even when I argue and tell you you're a liar. I need to be reminded more than most that you care.
6. Make ridiculous future plans with me. Sometimes I like to plan things like trips to Cedar Point and moving to Boston. Let me dream.
7. Get to know me. Like really know me. I absolutely melt when someone can notice a mannerism about myself that most people don't.
8. Love God and love my church family. A man after God's heart is the only kind of man for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment