It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. E.E. Cummings
You are braver than you believe, Stronger than you seem and Smarter than you think. Christopher Robin
If you can make a girl laugh you can make her do anything Marilyn Monroe
A girl can wait for the right man to come along but in the meantime that still doesn't mean she can't have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones. Cher
Beneath the make-up & behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world. Marilyn Monroe


Thursday, January 27, 2011

What you have taught me... Part two.

I said I would finish up... It just took some time for me to get around to it! :) But here goes...

You taught me that not everything is black and white in relationships. There are a million shades of grey. People have motives and not all motives are pure. In fact no one is exactly who they seem to be && Sometimes it's okay to walk away when someone is apologizing for something they'll never stop doing.

You taught me to be open and that not everythign we were taught is kids is necessarily "wrong" or "right". To question thing && to never be afraid to challenge those things.

Major mistakes don't define relationships, in fact some mistakes are fun. :) Fun and emotions don't always have to mix. You taught me that just because you care about someone and kiss someone doesn't mean you want or need to be with them && that's okay!

You taught me that the closeness of a friendship is not defined by how long you have known them && true friendship exists even with distance. You taught me just how unfair life can be and the importance of surrounding yourself with the kind of friends who can get you through anything.

You taught me that life is oonfusing, moving on is hard && not all kisses are magic in fact they don't all mean the same thing! You taught me that some friendships are based more in needs than companionship... Needs change in time and you have to roll with it!

You've taught me that life doesn't have to mean a specific path or time frame. Everyone takes different paths in their lives and the best of friends can withstand that. You don't have to thang out every week or even every month to maintain a friendship and a place in my heart.


&& for now... That is all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment