It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. E.E. Cummings
You are braver than you believe, Stronger than you seem and Smarter than you think. Christopher Robin
If you can make a girl laugh you can make her do anything Marilyn Monroe
A girl can wait for the right man to come along but in the meantime that still doesn't mean she can't have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones. Cher
Beneath the make-up & behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world. Marilyn Monroe


Friday, January 21, 2011

What you have taught me...

A lot actually which suprises me. You've taught me that some relationships are just hard and that doesn't mean you aren't meant to be friends, just that it's not always going to be easy and it makes our friendship that much more important to me. You've taught me patience in a hundred ways from just exasperation to waiting for forgiveness. You've taught me that just because someone points out your flaws doesn't mean they don't care. You've been my best friend and my worst fear && I love you.

You've taught me what a real friend is. Someone who never gives up. Someone who pushes me to be a better person. Someone who also tests my patience. You have taught me how to have fun and relax. I can always come to you and I know we'll be friends till the day I die. You have taught me how to stand up for myself and when to walk away. You are irreplaceable in my life.

You've taught me how to take time for myself and that a locking my door and taking a bubble bath is important sometimes. :) You've also taught me that having a female friend is possibly and I honestly don't know how I've survived so long without you...

You've taught me how to deal and even make friends with someone completely different from me. Simple I know but it's necessary. You've also taught me how to follow and sometimes get around rules I don't always like... or respect. haha.

You've taught me that just because two people can be right for each other doesn't mean they are right for right now and that just because you love someone doesn't mean you have to end up together. You helped me define my definition of a soulmate.

Okay... More later but here's my start. :)

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you have a person like this in your life. You really do deserve it!

    ReplyDelete