It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. E.E. Cummings
You are braver than you believe, Stronger than you seem and Smarter than you think. Christopher Robin
If you can make a girl laugh you can make her do anything Marilyn Monroe
A girl can wait for the right man to come along but in the meantime that still doesn't mean she can't have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones. Cher
Beneath the make-up & behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world. Marilyn Monroe


Sunday, April 17, 2011

21st Blog

Okay so these are 21 things that I' m going to do this year. The list is being made by me, my best friend Chris, && my cousin Jamie.

  1. Get slizzard with my best friends... It's my 21st. Duh.
  2. Vote Republican
  3. Learn to cook something complicated.
  4. Run a 5k.
  5. Buy 365 beers
  6. Complete the Old Chicago beer tour with Jamie.
  7. Get a keep job for more than 6 months.
  8. Have another birthday... but in December.
  9. Overcome a fear.
  10. Get in well enough shape to be able to enlist.
  11. Outdrink my best friend.
  12. Get another piercing.
  13. Move out of College Grove..
  14. Keep a secret.
  15. Save up $500 and then blow it on whatever I want.
  16. Learn to dance.
  17. Have a pet that is not a goldfish.
  18. Learn how to curse someone out in a foreign language.
  19. Visit at least 5 new states.
  20. Do the unexpected... Something no one will suspect.
  21. Make it to 22!!

No comments:

Post a Comment