It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. E.E. Cummings
You are braver than you believe, Stronger than you seem and Smarter than you think. Christopher Robin
If you can make a girl laugh you can make her do anything Marilyn Monroe
A girl can wait for the right man to come along but in the meantime that still doesn't mean she can't have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones. Cher
Beneath the make-up & behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world. Marilyn Monroe


Thursday, April 28, 2011

Yet another blog about a boy...

Maybe I'm too picky? Or maybe I just know what I want? Or maybe I have no idea what I want and that scares me... alot.

I want someone I consider my best friend. Someone I can go to with anything.
I want someone who can handle the fact I'm a friendly person.
I want someone who isn't clingy and doesn't need constant attention.
I want someone who at the end of the day will be there to cuddle and listen.
I want someone who will fight with both playfully-
&& in a challenge me kind of way.
I want someone who will get out and have a few drinks with me
but doesn't mind staying in and watching movies all night sometimes.
I want someone who I can complain to and doesn't have too much pride to complain back.
I want someone not in a rush to make things serious.
I want someone honest, caring, and fun.
I want someone who kisses me goodnight and text me good mornings.
I want someone who pushes me to be a better person but accepts my imperfections.

I think the problem is I know exactly what I want and I'm comparing everyone to that...

&& I'm scared I'll never find what I want more perfectly than I already have.
Do I hold on for something I don't know is possible or -
do I work for something that isn't quite as easy?
I wish I had the answers...

No comments:

Post a Comment