It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. E.E. Cummings
You are braver than you believe, Stronger than you seem and Smarter than you think. Christopher Robin
If you can make a girl laugh you can make her do anything Marilyn Monroe
A girl can wait for the right man to come along but in the meantime that still doesn't mean she can't have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones. Cher
Beneath the make-up & behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world. Marilyn Monroe


Sunday, April 3, 2011

Are we we friends... Take Three







How well do you know me?!

What is my full name?
Meag: Meagan Danielle McCann
Marsi: Meagan Oh My God It's totally on your facebook. Can I cheat? Danielle McCann

What's my major?
Meag: Photography
Marsi: Photography

What is my favorite alcoholic beverage?
Meag: Jager
Marsi: Jager

What is my favorite song right now?
Meag: Heart Like Mine
Marsi: This isn't fair. Is it that one song we just listened to? The I heard Jesus song?
[[Yes it's that song]]

What color are my eyes?
Meag: It says blue on my drivers license but they are normally grey and sometimes green. They change colors depending on my mood.
Marsi: Can I cheat? [[No my eyes are closed]]. Not fair! *Picks up a picture* [[STOP! Cheater!]] Fine I'll go with blue.

How do I like my eggs?
Meag: Scrambled with cheese!
Marsi: I don't know. Scrambled? That's stupid.

How well do I know you?!

What is my full name?
Meag: Marsiara I have no idea. Grisham
Marsi: Marsiara LaNese Grisham

What's my major?
Meag: Teaching Stuff? Is that your major. Yeah. Teaching stuff.
Marsi: History Education.

What is my favorite alcoholic beverage?
Meag: Do you like beer? Are you a beer drinker? Yeah I have no idea.
Marsi: Budweiser

What is my favorite song right now?
Meag: Who are you when I'm not looking. I don't care if it is or not. It is. You sing it allll the time. Gayyyyyy.
Marsi: Not gay. I love that song and no. It's freakin' Colder Weather. I hate you.

What color are my eyes?
Meag: This is unfair... She wears ridiculously green contacts so I say brown.
Marsi: Brown.
[[I win!]]

How do I like my eggs?
Meag: I don't know. I assume it's not scrambled cause "That's stupid". I say Over Easy.
Marsi: Over Medium

No comments:

Post a Comment