It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. E.E. Cummings
You are braver than you believe, Stronger than you seem and Smarter than you think. Christopher Robin
If you can make a girl laugh you can make her do anything Marilyn Monroe
A girl can wait for the right man to come along but in the meantime that still doesn't mean she can't have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones. Cher
Beneath the make-up & behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world. Marilyn Monroe


Sunday, April 3, 2011

Clarification

Okay... Just a quick clarification on my last blog.

I am not saying I have ADHD. I am this way. Deal. Not by any means do I mean that. I mean that I struggle. We all struggle and I have come to the conclusion that this is why I have struggled. This is why I have made the stupid decisions in my life I have. I am broken in so many ways and yet I am so much stronger of a person in so many ways. I am growing and learning. If you ask one of my best friends I have started taking some steps to finding the real me. Some are silly and some are important and will be life changing. Due to some decision I have made I am in a rough spot financially. Some I regret exponentially and some I will never. PCB was a trip I will never regret or forget. Was it a smart decision? Probably not but I refuse to regret it. Because of some of those decision I will be probably be taking some time away from Murfreesboro this summer and saving up some money. I will be back to finish college but I'm not sure where I'll end up after that. My life is up in the air at this point and you know what... I'm okay with that. This is all apart of life. It's hard and it has consequences but you live and learn. So I'm working on me right now...

Step one: Take time away from some friends in my life that have brought me down. Build up healthier relationships.

[[Thank you Annie for a very long conversation that led me to this conclusion. Thank you for being a friend to me when I didn't deserve it. I love you.]]

Step two: Become a redhead!

[[Yeahh I realize it's silly but it's me. I am passionate and I wanted my ginger back!]]

Step three: Optimism.

[[Things aren't perfect right now. I'm not going to find an easy way out. Accepting my mistakes in the first step... Keep a smile on and keep working towards the next step in my life.]]

Step four: Go to church

[[I can't promise I'll go every week yet but I'm going to start finding a place to call home again.]]

There will be more but here is my start...

3 comments:

  1. Do you need a home, or are you a nomad in denial?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you looking for a home because you think you want one because it seems normal, or do you perform better totally alone? Seems to me like you're seeking approval from some/anyone.

    ReplyDelete