It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. E.E. Cummings
You are braver than you believe, Stronger than you seem and Smarter than you think. Christopher Robin
If you can make a girl laugh you can make her do anything Marilyn Monroe
A girl can wait for the right man to come along but in the meantime that still doesn't mean she can't have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones. Cher
Beneath the make-up & behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world. Marilyn Monroe


Thursday, October 13, 2011

Okay so Heather and I decided to state things we want to tell people but not to their faces so we used my blog. :) Winning.

1:
You think you're special but you're really just my last resort.
I'm really glad I haven't slept with you this semester.

2:
I really love hanging out with you unless you're drinking.
You're not really a slut because if you were I would be too.

3:
I don't really understand why we are friends, most days I hate you.
I really dread you coming home.

4:
As a person I really don't like you. You are unattractive and cocky. I am really glad you are no longer part of this "family".
Sorry for sucking your dick. It was awful.

5:
You are actually a really good friend but you need to stop the creeper stuff and learn to kiss better.
Please don't ever stick your thumb in my mouth again. Ever.

6:
Once you pulled a gun on me 'cause you thought I was a raccoon. I was pretty frightened. Good thing I love you.
You hit me with a flag one time when you were drunk. I was really mad but I love you.

7:
You are basically one of my favorite people. No really. I don't think I have ever even been upset around you. You made anyone's days better!
You are really amazing and I like to dance with you.

8:
I like your friend but you like me. It's kind of awkward BUT you are an awesome friend to have. I really do adore you.
Warn me next time you come around so I can wear pants.

9:
I hate that you turn my world upside down with a look. One of the very few people who actually make me remember I don't hate relationships entirely.
You screwed my best friend over. I said I was going to kill you but I guess I let it go.

10:
[[You look funny when you sleep and I'm NOT Tim!]]<--- Brandon couldn't resist.
When I met you I thought you were a homewrecker and a whore. Sometimes I still think so BUT I love you more than I could possibly show. You are amazing and need to come back.
You are one of the coolest girls I know. The night I met you I thought you hated me but you're seriously one of the best friends I've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment