It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. E.E. Cummings
You are braver than you believe, Stronger than you seem and Smarter than you think. Christopher Robin
If you can make a girl laugh you can make her do anything Marilyn Monroe
A girl can wait for the right man to come along but in the meantime that still doesn't mean she can't have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones. Cher
Beneath the make-up & behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world. Marilyn Monroe


Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Perfect Family.

What's your name?
Meag
Nic
Randy

What's your favorite color? Start with the basics?
Teal and Red
Red
Purple

How old are you?
21
17
22

How many tattoos?
9
16
3

Guilty Pleasure Song
I'm the Only One- Glee Cast
Stay - Sugarland
When You Got A Good Thing- LadyA

What's your favorite alcoholic drink?
Whiskey and Jager
LTD Whiskey
Citronge Petrone

When did you first get drunk?
18
12
14

Are you still friends with who you lost your virginity to?
No.
Fuck no.
No, She was a slut.

Would you sleep with that person again?
HELL NO.
Hell to the motherfuckin' no.
Hell motherfuckin' no.

How old were you when you lost your virginity?
18.
14.
10 or 11.

How many sex toys do you have?
3.
0.
0.

Favorite place you've had sex...
Dressing room at the mall.
On the stairs.
Water bed.

Oldest person you've had sex with?
I was 18 he was 31.
I was 17 she was 30.
I was 22 she was 30.

What time did you go to bed last night and who with?
5:00 am altogether... haha.

What's your secret talent?
I can kick ass.
I don't have a gag reflex.
Gymanastics.

What's your favorite thing about you?
My personality.
My voice.
My body.

Perfect Dinner:
Seafood.
Pizza && Cigarettes.
Steak. Mashed Potatoes.Broccoli.

Your Idol:
Scarlett.
Ghandi.
David Bell.


No comments:

Post a Comment