It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. E.E. Cummings
You are braver than you believe, Stronger than you seem and Smarter than you think. Christopher Robin
If you can make a girl laugh you can make her do anything Marilyn Monroe
A girl can wait for the right man to come along but in the meantime that still doesn't mean she can't have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones. Cher
Beneath the make-up & behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world. Marilyn Monroe


Monday, November 25, 2013

I'm back with 10 things I want to say to 10 people.

Well it's been quite awhile since I blogged, at least for the public and I miss it. Saying that, I'm a little rusty and don't know where I want to go with my blogs now. Especially since my entire attitude towards life is quite different than it used to be. While I'm still all about having fun, I find my joy in sunday evenings teaching kids and bonfires than with a bottle of tequila anymore. So I'm gonna redo a session of blogs I did just about exactly three years ago. I did it in 10 days last time so we'll see how this goes. :)

10 things you want to say to 10 people:
1: I miss you. Every day. I spend most moments hoping you're proud of me now. They say hindsight is 20/20 and I don't think that's exactly true but I definely she good times a lot more clearly than the bad now. I wish I had never taken a moment for granted but I can't keep living in my regrets. I love you and just truly hope you knew that.
2: I honestly do love you and that scares me. A lot. You opened me up to a future I never dreamed of and quite honestly I never wanted but the longer I spend with you the more I can't imagine why I wouldn't...
3: You have been the best friend I've ever had. That being said you've been the most difficult person I've ever met. I have fought very hard to keep you in my life and to stay a part of yours and who knows if that is for the best or not but I can't stop trying. I want so badly to see you happy and I know you think you know whats going to make you happy but I know that you need so much more and I hope you find it.
4: I have spent half the time I've known you hating you and half the time I've known you thinking you were my best friend. And the truth is both are fair because you are two faced. Completely. You are a selfish girl who is only out to serve herself and that's extremely sad because you life under the banner that you're a christian.
5: You and your family have been an absolute blessing to me. You have helped me grow daily and learn to love and serve God in a way I didn't understand. I hope you know I believe in you and your vision. God is going to use you, he already has and you're right we're gonna ROCK THIS CITY.
6: I think you're changing right now and I hope I'm right. You have such a broken spirit. You need to learn to respect yourself because you are a child of God and a beautiful woman who deserves respect and not to be treated the way you have let these jerks treat you!!
7: We've had our ups and downs and ins and outs but you are like familiy and I'm so glad that despite lots of time apart and stupid fights we always end up close again.
8: You have been absolutely amazing since I lost my mom. You've treated me like a daughter and I'm so thankful for your kind words.
9: I am so much more thankful for the time I get to spend with you. Whether it is watching movies or the drive to work. I love you so so much. Thank you for being all that you are.
10: After being my best friend for years we lost touch when I lost myself. We don't get to talk as much as I'd like but I'm so so glad I've gotten to get to know you and your family again. I love you girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment