It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. E.E. Cummings
You are braver than you believe, Stronger than you seem and Smarter than you think. Christopher Robin
If you can make a girl laugh you can make her do anything Marilyn Monroe
A girl can wait for the right man to come along but in the meantime that still doesn't mean she can't have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones. Cher
Beneath the make-up & behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world. Marilyn Monroe


Friday, November 29, 2013

9 things about Meags

1. I love nicknames. I love to give them and I love being called by them. Meags was a "party name" but I can't help but smile when certain people still call me that.

2. I am a Christian and in fact VERY involved as leadership in my church but I am also open about my struggles with addiction and co-dependency.

3. I love photography and want to own my own business one day.

4. I am considering going back to school for Addiction and Recovery Psychology.

5. I am a black belt in TKD and I constantly want to get back into it. Also, I've always wanted to run a 5K but I lack the motivation.

6. I sing for the worship team at my church. I love it because I love to sing but I lack the confidence to really lead.

7. I do have a favorite flower, it's the daffodil. But I don't like flowers much at all. I once told my boyfriend I would punch him if he ever bought me flowers. I just think they're a general waste of money.

8. My favorite thing about having black hair is that I can wear ridiculously bright colored lipstick now!

9. I'm a sports fan. I love Boston (Red Sox, Celtics & Bruins). I love New England Patriots. And I love Auburn. Best. Teams. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment