It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. E.E. Cummings
You are braver than you believe, Stronger than you seem and Smarter than you think. Christopher Robin
If you can make a girl laugh you can make her do anything Marilyn Monroe
A girl can wait for the right man to come along but in the meantime that still doesn't mean she can't have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones. Cher
Beneath the make-up & behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world. Marilyn Monroe


Thursday, November 28, 2013

Are we friends? [[Take Nine: The boyfriend edition]]

What's my full name?
Meagan Danielle McCann
Correct

What's my favorite color?
Purple
Correct. Then turquoise.

How many tattoos do I have?
Ahh, Is it 11 or 13? Is that right? I don't know? Or is it 8? That one I don't know about because I've never counted myself and I'm bad about not being able to do something unless it's visually... I can think of 8...
The answer is 14. You could say 12 if you make my chest piece one instead of three.

What's (was) my favorite alcoholic drink?
Tequila (followed by laughter)
Yes although it used to be Jager.

Where did we meet?
At my apartment...either time.
 Correct. (Side note he says which time because we actually became friends after hanging out at his birthday party in Feb 2011 but specifically remember actually meeting once before, also at his apartment.)

What's my worst fear?
You're worst fear? Clowns? I don't know if it's that or being alone.
Both are correct.

How many siblings do I have?
How many are we counting? Cause You have Gracie and Brandon, Gracie's brothers and sisters and then 4 or 5... Then you have two more...
Okay there is Brandon, Gracie and my half sisters Allyson and Katelyn so that's 4. Then Gracie's brothers and sisters are Carissa, Mack, Kolby and Jacob and their brothers and sisters are Emma, Hannah and Levi... So that totals to...11. Yeah. 11.

What's my birthday?
April 18th
Correct.

How do I like my eggs?
Scrambled.
With Cheese.

Where do I claim as my hometown?
You're hometown? Uhhh. I can't remember the name of it. It's in VA... It's not Richmond. I don't know. I forget the name of it. Mmmm.
Ugh. It's Hampton. 

Who is my best friend?
Me or Sierrah.
You conveniently left out Sean hun... :)

What's my favorite TV show?
How I Met Your Mother? Or Sons of Anarchy... It's kind of a toss up there. Both pretty great shows.
Currently you are correct. It used to be Dawson's Creek.

Do I collect anything? If so what?
Horses. Penguins. But I think you got your horses from your grandfather... But I think you add to your collections. (Looks around) And clothes... 'cause there's a lot of them.
Correct. Correct. Shut up I hate you and shot glasses. I also collect shot glasses.

Where do I spend MOST of my time?
Where? Um... Home or Work. Psht or Church. Where did we spend all night tonight?
Why am I so lame? Yeah. You're right.

Who is the last person I spent the night with?
Me. Your boyfriend that you love.
That's what you think. Just kidding. ;) Correct.

What is my favorite song?
Crap. I'm gonna be in trouble for this one 'cause I know it. It's something with the name, and you were like this is my favorite song and I forget what the crap it was... Or we can go with Oceans 'cause it's the one you sing all the freakin' time. Current song. Let's go with that one.
Girl Put Your Records On by Corinne Bailey Rae. Geez. I've told you this 100 times. Listen to me.

What is my favorite movie?
(blank look) I don't know at all.
Seriously, you suck. It's Grease. 

What's my favorite flower?
Ah crap. (blank look) Why do not know this? Is it like an orchid or something?
And you REALLY suck on this one. An orchid?? Seriously? A daffodil you jerk. 

What did I want to be when I was little?
When you were little? I don't know what you wanted to be when you were little. I don't think you've ever told me what you wanted to be when you were little. (laughter) A kung fu fighter. Sorry the song just like...
A marine biologist. Okay actually I wanted to be a dolphin trainer but then I realized that involved science and I hate science so I changed my mind.

What is my favorite drink?
Dr Pepper
Correct. But this is second to the best pop ever... Squirt.


Now that I know my boyfriend doesn't love me... Let's see what I know about him?

Full Name? Charles Reid Covington III. Correct
Favorite color? Yellow. Correct
Tattoos? None. Correct
Favorite alcoholic drink? Beer.  Correct
Where we met? Your apartment. Correct
Biggest fear? Not being elect. You know? I have no clue but I would go with heights. 
Siblings? None. Correct
Birthday? Feb 5th. Correct
Eggs? That stupid way where you don't really cook them, you leave the yellow all liquidy in there and pull it off and eat it, what is that called? Over easy. Sunny Side up. So I was correct? (laughs)
Home town? Atlanta? Marietta or LaVergne.
Best friend? Me. Just me. Daniel and Madison are stupid. And Aaron doesn't count cause I've never met him. You and Daniel, Madison, Ayren.  That's the wrong answer.
Favorite TV show? Same as mine? Yeah that includes Dawson's Creek. Don't play. Um we'll go with HIMYM and Top Gear.
Collection? No. Not anymore. I lost them. My hats.
Where do you spend your time? With me. Does that count? Correct
Last night? With me. The best girlfriend in the world. Correct
Favorite song? Do you have a favorite song? Is it Thunderstruck? Good guess. Anything by AC/DC is a good guess... Something 'bout a Truck.
Favorite movie? Your favorite movie? Yeah I don't know. Shawshank Redemption
Favorite flower? You've told me this... Ummm. You said it on the back porch when we were looking at my moms memorial flowers, an orchid? It might be a kind of orchid, a snap dragon. Liar but whatever. You totally said Orchid before!
When you were little you wanted to be... a rockstar. Definitely not... but yes. A fighter pilot.
Favorite drink? Dr Pepper. Is that a real question? Dr Pepper.


No comments:

Post a Comment